The Beloit Bombshells is a non-profit roller derby team that focuses on community involvement, charitable work, and athleticism. We are always recruiting and our roster changes given that the skaters, referees, non-skating officials, and volunteers are everyday people in the community. We are teachers, nurses, students, IT personnel, and maybe the person sitting next to you at work.
- September 6th - 2014 Festival on the Rock. The Bombshells will be at Beloit's 2014 Festival on the Rock to give a little demonstration of what you'll see at the game in two weeks.
- September 20th - Game Day! Join us in our home season opening game against the Peoria Push Derby Dames.
Click here to see past events.
- August - Bombs away! The Milton Courier takes a closer look at 2 ladies from the small city of Milton, WI that became derby stars with the Beloit Bombshells. Read about them here in this feature.
- July - Our own Krash Macabre shows Beloit College that there are "No Boring Students" in this great article.
- April - despite sharing our final game of the season with the big Badger game, we received over 3 large boxes worth of non-perishable goods that we were able to donate to Caritas and we donated $1,130 to Project 16:49!
The Rules of Roller Derby
The Beloit Bombshells skate under the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) rules, which can be found at www.wftda.com. Otherwise, we recommend this short video: